COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE STILL OPEN
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we have now activated a prepared contingency plan which allows our laboratory service to continue operating, in full compliance with current government guidelines.
The daily operation of our lab requires stringent and robust bio-security protocols in order to keep our staff safe while undertaking their regular jobs, even under “normal” circumstances. By temporarily adapting our procedures, we are still able to operate our diagnostic service and ensure continuity of testing for our clients’ animals and veterinary practices.
In the interest of public health and to assist in protecting vulnerable people from the latent threat of parasites/infections which may transfer to humans, we aim to maintain our normal turnaround time, with all samples being tested on the day of arrival during this period.
Orders for test kits placed via the website or phone are being dispatched as normal.
Specialists in Lungworm Screens, Worm Egg Counts and Liver Fluke Screens
A faecal worm count is a necessary weapon in the fight to control parasites
Wormcount.com is an independent UK based faecal worm egg count laboratory
Our parasitologists have been carrying out faecal worm egg counts for more than 50 years. We test for well over 100 different parasites and have expertise in the fields of dogs, cats, budgies, bunnies, horses, reptiles, tortoises, cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas, chickens, raptors…
In fact you could say: “From Ark to Bark!”
At Wormcount.com we:
• are a caring, experienced and dedicated team
• have earned the reputation of being fast, reliable and friendly
• believe that the key to this first class service is communication
• are always happy to discuss any aspect of your screen and results
• are qualified to advise on appropriate and effective remedial action
• are proud to work with several animal rescue centres and charities
• have excellent connections with the Royal Veterinary College
…but don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what our clients say, on the right of this page and throughout our website.